There is much debate surrounding a circular economy in recent years. Some people claim that a circular economy is good for the planet in the long run. It may also be good for power distribution in some communities. That has spurred on debate about the merits of a circular economy itself. People simply want to learn more about the unique challenges imposed by the economy. There are steps communities can take to change their take.
- Digital Transformation of People
- The MeshGrid: Short Circuiting the Century Old Power Industry
- No disruption in short-medium term for the Oil, Gas and Petrochemical industry
- Circular economy: Good for the planet, good for power distribution
- The Latest Research Is Clear: Clean, Efficient Buildings Make People More Productive