The electricity grid as we know it is changing with the future. It’s a marvelous thing if you think about how the value increase when more nodes are added. The grid is almost like a new cartoon or as some have said a superorganism that seems to be adaptive that must keep regrouping for optimizing performance. How will the grid look with more technology? What role will A I play in creating more opportunities? And can it be monetized if it’s true that every company wi be an energy company in the future.
- Digital Transformation of People
- The MeshGrid: Short Circuiting the Century Old Power Industry
- No disruption in short-medium term for the Oil, Gas and Petrochemical industry
- Circular economy: Good for the planet, good for power distribution
- The Latest Research Is Clear: Clean, Efficient Buildings Make People More Productive